Hi I'm from Macedonia!



My name is Vaska Sarafiloska.
I come from Ohrid, the most beautiful city in Macedonia.
I am 26 years old. I am a journalist, so that is why I am interested in everything.
Beside studying and working, I dedicated my whole life in saving stray dogs and cats and
helping homeless people.

Why I decided to volunteer in Latvia?


I want to be part of the project named “Inspired Ambassadors of the Cultures“ that is
happening here in Latvia because on one side is like part of my job, to discover other places,
their way of life etc and on the other hand I think that is really important for us to learn a lot
about different cultures and to accept them.


Also, as I am a traveler, I have never been in this part of Europe so
I am really excited for having the chance to live here for a year and to explore this part of
Europe. I think I am ready to deal with the cold weather too. ☺


What I expect from the project?

First, I want to introduce my country which is really beautiful, with lot of history,
great geographical position, and many, many great places to visit. I like to learn about Latvia,
and any other country for which I will have opportunity. I expect to come back
home after year with a lot of knowledge about different cultures, plenty of interesting
places and with many new friends and a lifetime experience.
For now, all people I’ve met here are very kind, helpful and positive which makes
me really happy for choosing to be volunteer in this country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, I'm from Belarus...