Hi I'm from Portugal.




My name is Mafalda, but my friends treat me like “Mafi”.
This project appeared at the right time of my life. And I have to thank to the
BABELESCOLA Association for that.

I born in Barreiro, Portugal, in 1987. Soon noticed that I lived in a networked world and always believed that this network would allow the appreciation of the principle of heterogeneity in human life.  In my opinion, cultural differences should connect us more, than to separate us.
Respect and tolerance are fundamental to everything on life.

For that reason, I did my initial formation in Philosophy and I did my master's degree in Art Education.

My interests and action consist on mediation and cultural production within the community, education, arts and culture expressions, performative arts, active citizenship, participatory democracy, sustainability and ecology.

Having worked in schools and museums, I see a great challenge working in Joriks Theater and believe that I may find an openness and cultural offer in this institution that I haven't found in the others.

With no doubts, the performing arts bring more direct contact with the public and can promote the participation of people.
I will challenge you to think in art and sustainability through the ecology activities.

Let this adventure begin in Rezekne and inspire me to continue to develop my creative
work and inspire you too.

We need more hope in the future. So we have a lot to change and transform...

Let's do that TOGETHER!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi I'm from Macedonia!

Hi, I'm from Belarus...